View Profile lokimiah1

7 Movie Reviews

That was very boss like.

Crazymonkey154 responds:

Why yes it was :)

That....was...AWESOME!

THERE WILL BE.....TRICKY?
HELLO
*BOOM*

14 Game Reviews

I really liked playing this, dude. It was actually entertaining, in spite of, (or perhaps because of), how simple it really is. Good job.

Oh, and I'm flattered that you chose to use my song.

My guy wont stop jumping

Zanzlanz responds:

CALM DOWN. EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY.
Let go of the jump key... wait a couple seconds... and then it should be respond again :)

THE GAME WONT LOAD.THE BAR WILL FILL THEN START MAKING STUPID NOISES

2 Audio Reviews

I like this. Interesting mood. I appreciate the minimalism. Reminds me of the music used in Nightmare Masterclass' Petscop Analysis.

DrTKR responds:

Thanks for the comment, persons like you are my motivation to make new projects (:

Alright, I kinda dig the chords. The percussion is okay - digging the plastic tub kick drum. I also liked the texture of the synths, especially during the quiet parts. My only things I'd say are negatives for me personally is that the vocal sample seemed necessary to me - I think the melody would've had me more so if it had been another synth - and that I'm just not a big fan of dubstep-style build-ups in general.

Over all, I appreciate it; it's good. There are some things that don't fully gel with me, but those aren't things that I think would apply to everybody.

2 Art Reviews

I like it. Very frigid.

I like it. It's very pleasant. Simple and clean.

Greetings, for it is I, the great Eye in the Sky
The one who watches, the one who sees
The one who looks upon all of your things.

█ █ m a g i c k a █ █ @lokimiah1